Lift safely, friends.
The new VersaLifts V-Cradle serves two main purposes:
1. Loading and unloading multiple plates from a barbell
2. A safety chock to prevent barbell from rolling away
The V-Cradle safety blocks make for easier loading of the barbell on the ground. Simply roll any standard barbell onto the stable, elevated surface for the ease of adding and removing additional weight from the barbell. When the weights are secure in the Cradle, loading or removing weight is significantly easier.
In addition, the V-Cradle serves as a safety chock to prevent a rolling barbell from injuring an athlete, damaging a wall, or simply moving from its set location during a workout. The V-Cradle has a wide 5” platform.
(Sold in pairs)
- Made in the USA
- Patent pending
- Durable polymer construction
- Width: 5”
- Holds barbell in elevated position off ground for easier loading and to prevent rolling
- Made with the optimal durometer of polymer able to withstand heavy loads